We have noticed some challenges with booking and cancelling of classes.
Here are some tips from Ah Bui!
Some of our classes are busy. To ensure you get a spot, it’s a good idea to book your classes online.
Just login, select your class and off you go. Very easy one!
Of course, you can also contact the respective studio by sms or whatsapp to book a class.
However, as we do not have staff on duty all the time, we may respond late.
( Imagine trying to book for the 8 am class the night before at 10 pm)
As such, we strongly encourage you to get used to the online booking system, in case we are not able to chope a mat for you in time
Ah Bui's tips:
- You can book classes one week in advance.
- Always check that you booked for classes at the correct studio
- If the "Sign up" button is not available, it means the class and wait list is already full.
- A class credit will be deducted once a booking is made, so don't panic if you find that your class credits do not tally with the number of classes you attended.
If you want to help someone book for a class, simply log on via the main Mindbody page, where the option to book for someone else is available.
Ah Bui's reminder:
- If you chope a space for someone else, you are responsible for the booking and subjected to our standard booking terms and conditions. Please contact the respective studio to cancel the booking if needed, and don't anyhow book if you are not sure that person is coming k!
If a class is fully booked, you can still sign up and put yourself on the wait list.
As people with booked spots begin to fly plane and cancel out, wait list people are moved into class.
Spaces generally do become available. As soon as you get a spot, an automated email will be send to you, and your reservation is subjected to our standard booking terms and conditions.
Ah Bui's tips:
- Do not unsubscribe from our email notifications as we will not be contacting you in any other way.
- Check your spam folder.
- You can log into your account to check on your wait list status.
- Don't forget about your booking even if you are only on the wait list!
You can be added to the class anytime up to 2 hours before class starts. So, if you’re not able to make it, or decided to give up waiting, remember to cancel the class so that the next person on the wait list can move up, and you can avoid any late cancellation penalty.
Regular group classes must be cancelled no less than 2 hours before class starts.
This gives someone else enough time to come and take your space if you no longer need it.
Effective 1st Dec 2017, any late cancellations or no shows will result in your booking rights being revoked for the next two weeks.
Our studio’s opening hours are on the website and we will not be able to make changes to your booking when we are closed. You can cancel your booking online by logging into your Mindbody account.
CANCELLATION OF WORKSHOPS
Your space in the workshop will only be confirmed when payment has been made and there will be no refunds for cancellations.
Ah Bui's thoughts:
- Sorry if this sounds harsh, but with busy classes and long waitlists, we just want to give everyone the chance to get a spot in class, and hope people will make bookings more responsibly.
Ah Bui is a PR manager at Yoga Inc but he is really not very good at PR.