BOOKING POLICIES ( w.e.f 19 June 2020) :
- Booking of classes online is compulsory
- We do not allow unpaid bookings. Please make payment via our online store if you do not have a valid package.
- You are required to manage your bookings and cancellations on your own. ( Self service lah!)
- Unlimited package holders are limited to ONE booking per day effective 1 Aug 2020
( Still can attend more than one class a day as long as there is space available, just cannot chope in advance)
- Classes are available for booking 3 days in advance.
- All classes must be cancelled no less than 2 hours before class starts.
- Classes before 8.30 am will be cancelled if there are less than 2 bookings by 9 pm the night before.
All other classes will be cancelled if there are less than 2 bookings 2 hours before.
When the class you booked is cancelled, you will receive an automated email and sms . If you do not hear from us, it means there are no changes to your booking.
- A session WILL BE DEDUCTED for late cancellations/no shows.
For Unlimited package holders, your booking privileges (as well as your preexisting bookings) will be revoked for 1 week.
- If a class is fully booked, you can still sign up and put yourself on the waitlist.
- As soon as you get a spot, an automated email will be sent to you, and your reservation is subjected to our standard booking terms and conditions.
- Even if you do not receive our email, it is your own responsibility to check your waitlist status.
- You can log into your Mindbody account to check your booking status.
- You can be added to class at any time up to 2 hours before class starts. If you’re not able to make it, or decide to give up waiting, remember to cancel so that the next person on the waitlist can move up and you can avoid any late cancellation penalty.
- How to cancel your waitlsit