- 5 minutes early is on time; On time is late; Late is unacceptable.
Late comers will not be allowed to join the class.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Some of our classes are busy. To ensure you get a spot, it’s a good idea to book your classes online.
- If you come without booking and the class is full, you’ll be on the wait list on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If you booked for class but do not show up 5 MINUTES BEFORE class, your mat will be released to those on the wait list.
- You can book classes one week in advance.
- Regular classes must be cancelled no less than 2 hours before class starts.
- Any late cancellations or no shows will result in your booking privileges (as well as your preexisting bookings) for the next 2 weeks being revoked.
- Booking of workshops will only be confirmed when payment has been made.
- No refunds for cancellation of workshops
- If a class is fully booked, you can still sign up and put yourself on the wait list.
- As soon as you get a spot, an automated email will be send to you, and your reservation is subjected to our standard booking terms and conditions.
- It is your own responsibility to check on your wait list status as we will not be contacting you in any other way.
- You can log into your Mindbody account to check your booking status.
- If you’re not able to make it, or decided to give up waiting, remember to cancel the class so that the next person on the wait list can move up and you can avoid any late cancellation penalty.
- No shoes are allowed in our premise beyond the door mat.
- No bags are allowed in the studio regardless of size. Please keep your belongings in the lockers provided.
- Please fold your mat after class to indicate it is used and needs cleaning.
- If it’s your sweat, please wipe it off.
- Please throw all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Our facilities are meant for members who have signed in and attended class on the day itself
- Your own padlock is required to use our lockers.
- At the end of the day, any items left behind will be removed and disposed of without notice.
- We open 15 minutes before the first class and close 30 minutes after the last class ends. Please fast hand fast leg if you had attended the last class of the shift.
- Please do your part for the environment. Use only what you need and limit your shower to 10 minutes.
- No chit chatting in the studio before and during class. Shhhhh!!
- Mobile phones must be switched off when class is in session.
- Please talk softly along the corridors.
- Do not step on any mats except for the one that you are using.