- 5 minutes early is on time; On time is late; Late is unacceptable.
Late comers will be denied entry.
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATIONS ( Covid-19 update)
- Booking of classes online is compulsory.
- You are required to manage your bookings and cancellations on your own via our Mindbody booking site (NOT THE APP).
While you can use the Mindbody app to manage your bookings on the go, it can be buggy at times and we will not be responsible for any misinformation shown on the app. How to book
- We do not allow unpaid bookings. Please make payment via our online store if you do not have a valid package.
- Booking on behalf of someone else is not allowed.
- Unlimited package holders are limited to ONE booking per day effective 1 Aug 2020
( Still can attend more than one class a day as long as there is space available, just cannot chope in advance)
- If you come without booking and the class is full, you’ll be on the wait list on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Classes are available for booking 3 days in advance at 00:01 hours.
- All classes must be cancelled no less than 2 hours before class starts.
- A session will be deducted for late cancellations/no shows.
For Unlimited package holders, your booking privileges (as well as your preexisting bookings) will be revoked for 1 week.
You will still be able to walk in for classes that are not full.
- Classes before 8.30 am will be cancelled if there are less than 2 bookings by 9 pm the night before.
All other classes will be cancelled if there are less than 2 bookings 2 hours before. When the class you booked is cancelled, you will receive an automated email and sms . If you do not hear from us, it means there are no changes to your booking.
- If a class is fully booked, you can still sign up and put yourself on the waitlist.
- As soon as you get a spot, an automated email will be sent to you, and your reservation is subjected to our standard booking terms and conditions.
- It is your own responsibility to check your waitlist status as we will not be contacting you in any other way.
- You can log into your account via the website ( NOT THE APP!) to check your booking status.
- You can be added to class at any time up to 2 hours before class starts. If you’re not able to make it, or decide to give up waiting, remember to cancel so that the next person on the waitlist can move up and you can avoid any late cancellation penalty.
- How to check/cancel your waitlsit
- No shoes are allowed in our premise beyond the door mat.
- No bags are allowed in the studio regardless of size. Please keep your belongings in the lockers provided.
- Please fold your mat after class to indicate it is used and needs cleaning.
- If it’s your sweat, please wipe it off.
- Please throw all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Our facilities are meant for members who have signed in and attended class on the day itself
- Your own padlock is required to use our lockers.
- At the end of the day, any items left behind will be removed and disposed of without notice.
- We open 15 minutes before the first class and close 30 minutes after the last class ends.
Please fast hand fast leg if you had attended the last class of the shift.
- Towels are available for rent at $1 each.
- Please do your part for the environment. Use only what you need and limit your shower to under 5 minutes.
- No chit chatting in the studio before and during class. Shhhhh!!
- Mobile phones must be switched off when class is in session.
- Please talk softly along the corridors.
- Do not step on any mats except for the one that you are using.
- Children below 12 years are not allowed to join our regular classes.
(Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for children between 10 to 12 years old at our discretion.)
- Children are strictly not allowed in hot yoga.
- Senior citizens are welcome to attend yoga classes, although if exercise is not part of their regular routine, it is recommended they try more gentle classes such as stretch or basics.