TERMS & CONDITIONS
sale of classes
- All sales are non-refundable.
- All packages are non-shareable.
- Prenatal Yoga requires a separate prenatal package.
5-class intro pass
- We do not offer any free trials. FIRST TIMERS can enjoy a 5-class Intro Pass for $70.
- The 5 class intro pass is strictly non-extendable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
- Regular packages and 5 class pass can be used for all outlets
- The validity period of a package will start from the date of the first class and not the purchase date.
- All packages will lapse if not used after 6 months from the date of purchase.
- 5 class intro pass will lapse if not used after 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired class credits can be carried forward to a new package when you buy one within 3 months from the date of expiry.
- A package can only be extended for medical reasons exceeding 7 days, or travels exceeding 14 days per trip.
Documentary proof is mandatory.
- Package extension can only be done twice and total extension period is capped at 6 months.
- Complimentary classes and packages, such as those redeemed from vouchers, won from lucky draws or giveaways, are strictly non extendable and cannot be carried forward.
- Fuss-free transfer of packages. No questions asked. Each transfer will carry an administrative fee of $50.
- A package can only be transfered in full to one person.
- If the package is bought at a discount which the transferee is not entitled to, he/she will have to top up the difference.
- SAFRA card holders can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes at our Punggol outlet.
This discount is extended to your spouse. Membership card and proof of marriage must be presented.
- Passion card holders can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes at our Tampines outlet.
- AIRCREW can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes, and extra 6 months validity for class credits at all outlets.
(No further extension of package due to travel)
- These discounts are Not applicable to Prenatal classes & Intro Pass.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions and vouchers.
- Please read our house rules before coming for class and abide by them
- Yoga Inc reserves the right in absolute discretion to refuse your participating in our activities and/or using our facilities
- Yoga Inc reserves the right to change our class schedule from time to time without prior notice.
- Yoga Attendance/Sign-in records will only be kept for 3 months.
Please check your class records regularly and inform us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
We regret that any discrepancy which occurs more than 3 months from the date of request won’t qualify for any investigation.
- Yoga Inc may photograph or video classes or events occurring at the studio and then place these photographs on its websites and relevant social media.
- Yoga Inc and our teaching staff will not responsible for any damages, injuries or other medical problems that might occur.