TERMS & CONDITIONS
sale of Classes
- Our packages are sold for use at all oulets unless they are under an outlet-specific discount/promotion.
We reserve the right to relocate our studios.
- All sales are non-refundable.
- All packages are non-shareable.
- Prenatal Yoga requires a separate prenatal package.
- We do not offer any free trials. FIRST TIMERS can enjoy a 3 Class Intro Pass for $50.
- No further discount is applicable to the Intro Pass.
- Strictly not extendable, not transferable, and not shareable.
- Valid for 1 month from the date of first class.
- Will lapse if not used after 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Cannot be used for Prenatal classes
- Can be used at all outlets
Package/ Class validity
- The validity period of a package will start from the date of the first class and not the purchase date.
- All packages will lapse if not used after 6 months from the date of purchase.
- 3-class intro pass will lapse if not used after 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired classes can roll over to a new package when you buy one within 3 months from the date of expiry.
( Not applicable to some promotional packages)
- Unused prenatal classes can be converted to credits to offset regular class purchase after your delivery.
( These credits will be valid for 6 months from the original expiry date of the prenatal package)
- Single drop-in /private classes paid in advance are valid for 3 months from the purchase date and strictly not extendable
- A package can only be extended for medical reasons exceeding 7 days, or travels exceeding 14 days per trip.
Documentary proof is mandatory.
- Package extension can only be done twice and total extension period is capped at 6 months. ( 12 months for pregnancy)
- Complimentary/ promotional classes and packages, such as those redeemed from vouchers, won from lucky draws or sold under special events, are strictly non extendable and cannot be carried forward.
- Fuss-free transfer of packages. No questions asked. Each transfer will carry an administrative fee of $50.
- A package can only be transfered in full to one person.
- If the package is bought at a discount which the transferee is not entitled to, he/she will have to top up the difference.
- SAFRA card holders can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes at our Punggol outlet.
This discount is extended to your spouse. Membership card and proof of marriage must be presented.
- Passion card holders can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes at our Tampines outlet.
- AIRCREW can enjoy 10% discount on regular classes, and extra 6 months validity for class credits at all outlets.
(No further extension of package due to travel)
- These discounts are not applicable to Prenatal classes & Intro Pass.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any promotions and vouchers.
- Please read our house rules before coming for class and abide by them
- The official booking and account management platform is via our Mindbody website. (NOT THE APP!)
While you can use the Mindbody app to manage your bookings on the go, it can be buggy at times and we will not be responsible for any misinformation shown on the app.
- Yoga Inc has a "No-Disturb" Policy.
We do not believe in bothering our clients. As such, we won’t call you for trivial details about your package expiry or to remind you to come for class — we know that you’re capable of handling that :)
- Yoga Inc reserves the right in absolute discretion to refuse your participating in our activities and/or using our facilities
- Yoga Inc reserves the right to make changes to our class schedule without prior notice.
- Your attendance/sign-in records will only be kept for 3 months.
Please check your class records regularly and inform us immediately if there are any discrepancies.
We regret that any discrepancy which occurs more than 3 months from the date of request won’t qualify for any investigation.
- Yoga Inc may photograph or video classes or events occurring at the studio and then place these photographs on its websites and relevant social media.
- It is compulsory to have your picture taken and added to your profile if you buy a package as we need to be able to recognise all our members.
- Yoga Inc and our teaching staff will not responsible for any damages, injuries or other medical problems that might occur from your participation in our classes.